Advertised prices are valid for today only and subject to change without notice.
Transactions over $35 may incur a transaction fee of $6.60 (incl GST)
Eligible concessions for TSO concerts, if offered are listed here. If you need help contact box office on 1800 001 190, Mon-Fri 10am-4pm or email email@example.com
December 30, 2020 7:30PM
Student Season Pass
- Provides access to all TSO concerts in Tasmania, subject to availability.
- Valid for full-time Australia secondary and tertiary students.
- Season Pass can only be used in conjunction with a valid full-time student card.
- Cards and tickets are non-transferrable.
- Admittance is subject to availability and at the discretion of the TSO Box Office.
- Seating will be allocated at the discretion of the TSO Box Office.
- Pass is only valid until the end of the Season year on the Pass.
How to book tickets.
Tickets for the Student Season Pass are only available no more than 14 days prior to concert by:
- phoning the TSO Box Office on 1800-001-190
- visiting the TSO Box Office, Monday to Friday 10am -4pm
- or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to collect tickets.
- Tickets can only be collected with a valid student card or school identification slip and the TSO Student Season Pass immediately prior to the concert.
- If students book tickets and cannot attend they must notify the Box Office prior to the concert by email to email@example.com or phone 1800-001-190 or their Pass may be suspended.